Pink Out to Kick Off Fifth Year
Entire AGPS Community Invited to Participate
Ashland-Greenwood Public Schools in conjunction with Saunders County Medical Center will be hosting several events to provide support directly to Saunders County breast cancer patients. Ashland-Greenwood, along with all the other Saunders County High Schools, will be donning pink shirts to support the cause.
"Pink-Out" nights during fall sporting events with be held the following nights:
- September 27th during the home AG softball game against Ft. Calhoun
- September 28th during the home football game against Falls City for the AG spirit squad.
- October 4th during the AG cross country meet at Syracuse.
- October 19th during the home AG football game against Lincoln Lutheran.
- October 23rd during the home AG volleyball game against Omaha Mercy.
Attached is an order form that can be returned, with payment, to the MS/HS media center. Make checks payable to Ashland-Greenwood High School.
Let's show our #AGRaisingtheBar Attitude and help win a victory over breast cancer!