New Building(s) - Construction Updates
In an effort to keep the community informed about building and construction progress, this article will be periodically updated to include information regarding status and pictures of recent progress. If you have questions about current progress, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Libal: email@example.com or 402-944-2128.
Monday, July 18th 2022
• EAST PARKING LOT PAVING COMPLETE
• SOUTH ENTRY DRIVE GRADING COMPLETE, TRACKING TO PAVE THIS WEEK.
• EXTERIOR SIDEWALKS SET TO BEGIN WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS
• EXTERIOR EIFS OPERATIONS ON-GOING AT THE SOUTH ENTRANCE & LINK CONDITONS
• DRYWALL TAPING & FINISHING IS 90% COMPLETE - PRIMER & 1ST COAT OF PAINT HAS STARTED
• OVERHEAD MEP INSULATION IS COMPLETE
• FLOOR SEALING OPERATIONS HAS BEGUN AT THE MECHANICAL ROOMS
• GRID CEILING & FLOORING OPERATIONS TO BEGIN THIS MONTH
• EXTERIOR STOREFRONT WINDOWS & FRAMES WILL BE COMPLETE THIS MONTH
• PAINTING AT THE GYM & KITCHEN AS STARTED THIS MONTH
• DRYWALL & FINISHING OPERATIONS 90% COMPLETE IN THE MAIN COMMONS RESTROOM
• MEDIA CENTER FRAMING & OVERHEAD HVAC
• MEDIA CENTER CURTAIN WALL WINDOWS ARE CURRENTLY BEING SET
• DRYWALL & FINISHING OPERATIONS IS 100% COMPLETE IN AREA C - WALLS
• PRIMER & 1ST COAT OF PAINT IS TRACKING TO BEGIN THIS MONTH, FOLLOWED BY FLOORING & GRID CEILINGS
• EXTERIOR STOREFRONT WINDOWS & FRAMES WILL BE COMPLETE THIS MONTH
• DRYWALL IN AREA D WILL BEGIN NEXT WEEK
• IN-WALL PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL PIPING OPERATIONS IS ONGOING
MAIN STORMSHELTER FRAMING & MEP WORK ONGOING - TRACKING TO BE COMPELTE IN THE NEXT FEW
Ashland-Greenwood MS July 1 - Progress Update
Ashland-Greenwood PK2 June 16th Progress Update
June Construction Milestones
• Exterior Brick Veneer (North Commons) complete
• Gymnasium Slab on Grade Complete
• Exterior Windows/Glazing is roughly 80% complete
• Area A Drywall operations is complete
o Area C,D,E drywall operations is on-going
• East & South Parking Lot paving operations will be complete
June 9th Update
June 8 Update
AG Middle School
- Foundations in-progress for area E (Gym) see visual below
- Deep Plumbing underground completed in all building areas, moving to exterior utilities
- Area D 2 Story prepped for Floor Slab Complete, 70% structural steel in place, decking and detailing steel in-progress. ECD steel early June
- Masons completed walls between D-A/C, all of C, relocating to area B (Auditorium)
- MEP trades working with masons for in wall items as well as placing shallow underground in areas where structures are completed.
- Upcoming Milestones: Mid-June 2nd floor slab for 2 story area D, area C kitchen/mechanical floor slabs, Late June exterior framing area D, paving for bus drop off and parking
April 29, 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided a cool video showing concrete being poured at the new MS. Video is linked here.
April 29. 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided some drone photos of progress on the new Pre-K-2 Building. Images are posted below.
April 18, 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided a Mid-April update on progress for the new MS Building. Description and image posted below.
April 1, 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided a March update on progress for the new Pre-K-2 Building. Description and image posted below.
March 15, 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided a March update on progress for the new MS Building. Description and image posted below.
March 2, 2022 - Photos of Pre-K-2 building progress provided by Hausmann Construction.
February 21, 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided a February update on progress for the new MS Building. Description and image posted below.
February 21, 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided a February update on progress for the new Pre-K-2 Building. Description and image posted below.
February 4, 2022 - Video of drone footage of recent new PreK-2 Building progress - click the link below to view. Video provided by Hausmann Construction.
January 31, 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided a January update on progress for the new MS building. Description and image posted below:
January 19, 2022 - Drone footage recently captured by Mr. Wallman and his Media Production Class Students can be viewed here: Drone footage from 1.12.22
January 11, 2022 - Hausmann Construction provided a mid-January update on progress for the new Pre-K-2 building. Description and images posted below:
December 17, 2021 - Hausmann Constructions' commitment to the district building project also includes learning opportunities for our students! Pictures below are from a recent student tour of the Pre-K-2 building site.
December 9, 2021 - Hausmann Construction provided an update on progress for the new Pre-K-2 building.
December 1, 2021 - Hausmann Construction has provided some end of November progress photos for the new Pre-K-2 building.
November 30, 2021 - Click here for a drone video of current progress on the new Pre-K-2 building!
November 18, 2021 - Hausmann Construction has provided a mid-November Progress Update for the new Pre-K-2 building.
October 28, 2021 - Hausmann Construction has provided an October Progress Update for the new Pre-K-2 building.
October 20,2021 - Click here for a drone video of current progress on the new Pre-K-2 building!
October 5, 2021 - Walls are going up at the new Pre-K-2 site! It is exciting to see the very visible progress. Below is a description with images provided by Hausmann Construction.
September 30, 2021 - The new MS Building (with a Performing Arts Center) is scheduled to open in 2023.2024. The Board recently approved initial design plans. See story in the Ashland-Gazette linked here. (Images below are renderings of the new MS Building. A pdf version of multiple MS Building design slides may be accessed here: MS Building Design Renderings)
August 13, 2021 - Hausmann Construction hosted a groundbreaking dedication ceremony at the site of the new Pre-K-2 building. Administrative Team Members as well as representatives from the School Board are pictured. All AGPS staff attended the ceremony. Speakers again expressed sincere appreciation for our community that supported the bond that is making the expansion of school facilities possible!
July, 15, 2021 - Progress continues with pre-grading work on both sites near completion. Hausmann Construction anticipates that the placing of the footings for the PK-2 building will begin in early August. We are excited to see continued progress on these new building sites!
May 24, 2021 - New Pre-K-2 Elementary building scheduled to open for the second semester of 2022.23. See full story in the Ashland Gazette - linked here. (Images below are renderings of the new ELE building.)
May 12, 2021 - Work to prepare the sites for both the new Pre-K-2 building as well as the new MS has begun! Dirt is being moved, leveled, and packed in preparation for building foundations. (Image below is of the Pre-K-2 building site.)
May 11, 2021 - District Architect Firm, DLR, hosted a community presentation in the MS/HS cafeteria. Attendees were able to view initial design plans and images. Participants were able to ask questions as well. (Image below is a preliminary design of the new MS building.)
(Image below is a preliminary design of the new Pre-K-2 building.)