Ashland-Greenwood FBLA Students Qualify for Nationals
The Ashland-Greenwood High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) qualified 23 students in 14 events for nationals this year, 19 of which were able to attend to participate in 9 events. The competition was held in Chicago, Illinois June 29-July 2 at the McCormick Place Convention Center.
Qualifying for nationals with top-four finishes at state were:
- Second Place - Katilin Pfeiffer - Agribusiness
- Third Place - Emily Kwarcinski - Business Communications
- Second Place - Emerson Lindley and Alyssa Bigley - Business Ethics
- Second Place - Paige Williams - Client Services
- Second Place - Kaelyn Fisher, Jaycee Fangmeyer, and Bree Schefdore - E-Business
- Third Place - Miya Carson - Electronic Career Portfolio
- Second Place - Cale Jacobsen, Lila Marzouk, and Cougar Konzem - Entrepreneurship
- Fourth Place - Emerson Lindley - Help Desk
- Second Place - Cougar Konzem, Elliot Gossin, and Brooks Kissinger - International Business
- Second Place - Audrey Whitehead, Emma Keith, and Joslyn Sargent - Introduction to Business Presentation
- First Place - Paige Comstock - Intro to Business Procedures
- Fourth Place - Kate Clark, Jadah Laughlin, and Gabby McAdams - Intro to Social Media Strategy
- First Place - Abby Fisher, Cougar Konzem, and Emerson Lindley - Marketing
- First Place - Miya Carson, Abby Fisher, and Paige Comstock - Sports & Entertainment Management
- Second Place - Cale Jacobsen, Brooks Kissinger, and Isaac Carson - Sports & Entertainment Management
- First Place - Ellie Whitead, Mira Comstock, Candace Spears - Website Design
A special congratulations to those that qualified for finals at FBLA Nationals.
Jaycee Fangmeyer and Bree Schefdore’s E-Business website presentation - Sweet Chews - qualified them for finals and the team finished in the top 15 in the nation.
Lila Marzouk competed in Entrepreneurship which consisted of an objective test and a presentation over an impromptu business case study. She also qualified for finals, placing in the top 15 in the nation.
These AG students worked incredibly hard and represented themselves and their school well. Way to “Raise the Bar” and congratulations to them and Coach Amber Dutcher for a fantastic year.